If you like board games and food, keep reading...
After "The Great Board Games Bake Off" a few weeks ago, we've decided to do it again for a Vol 2.
To shake things up a bit, and taking on board feedback from last time (yes, practically everything was sweet), this time the plan is a brunch/late lunch, so feel free to bring something savoury (or get on your baking mode and make a dessert, it will surely find a volunteer).
All the details:
- Bakers/Cooks go free.
- Other members of Board Game Ireland who RSVP (you name must be on the list) will have a very reduced rate of €2 per hour, this includes your stay, unlimited tea and coffee and treats.
- The event will be open to other visitors of The Clockwork Door (a.k.a. future meeples, perhaps).
- While it's not a "rule" I'd like to encourage cooks to keep it vegetarian due to refrigeration limitations and to make everyone's life easier regarding food safety (that sushi tray wouldn't be ideal after a couple of hours lying on a counter!).
- Please RSVP by the 13th of April to get your discounted rate.
- Please leave a note letting me know if you can cook/bake as it's important for the event's success that the cooks/non-cooks ratio is reasonable (last time it was about 2/3 baking 1/3 not-baking, just to give you an idea).
***Hope you can make it, whether you drop by for lunch/brunch and a quick game or linger a little longer :) ***
After 5:30 pm, The Clockwork Door will offer their usual group rate to anyone who wishes to linger longer (€3.60 per hour).