Altris is launching a new communication workshop – Influential Conversations at The Common!
Based on demand from our clients we have built a practical programme that focuses on equipping leaders and their teams with vital communication skills. The programme will help them identify and use the best communication approach in any situation (e.g. to empower, express perspectives clearly or resolve a conflict if required).
WHY IS COMMUNICATION SO IMPORTANT?
It may seem an obvious answer but good communication skills in the workplace, whatever level you operate at, are vitally important. The pace of the modern world and the pressures we face mean that the risk of conflict through miscommunication is greater than ever. There has rarely been a team that we have worked with in which otherwise highly skilled people have had difficulty engaging with one or other of their colleagues.
Good communication levels the performance playing field. When you speak with confidence and skill, you stand out in so many ways. You avoid misunderstandings, provide clarity, build trust and achieve shared goals. And that is what our Influential Conversations programme helps you achieve.
1. Understand your natural communication style based on the DISC behavioural profile
2. Learn to avoid the potential pitfalls of poor communication
3. Expand your range of communication skills and build confidence in more situations
4. Build rapport with ease for more authentic professional relationships
5. Master difficult conversations to find win/win solutions
6. Feel calm when raising concerns and have others truly hear your needs
7. Empower others to solve their own problems and to develop within your organisation
8. Confidently resolve conflict
We can deliver this programme in-house for your organisation and your team/colleagues.
Delivered over two days in a group format and including two follow on coaching sessions per attendee, with all material provided via our secure Altris web portal this programme is designed to fit in with your busy schedule. We will work with you to find an approach / schedule that works. Pricing will be dependant on numbers attending.
Contact us to find out more.
JOIN OUR PUBLIC PROGRAMME
Maybe, rather than an in-house session you’d prefer to attend by yourself and meet a group of new people that share the same issues in their workplace and, in doing so, create a new network? Our next public programme is scheduled for May 15th (part 1) & 22nd (part 2) in Auckland (programme over two days). The public course is an investment of $1995 (+GST) per person which includes two follow up, individualised leadership coaching sessions. Booking is available through eventbrite.