Have you considered the direction of your business and the goals and steps required to get there? Do you have tangible indicators to help measure your success as you grow? Your vision remains a priority, but are there any threats to your plan?
This practical and interactive workshop will leave you with a robust overview of your business and action plan, ready to move forward.
The day will include:
- Setting the vision, mission and aims for your business
- Developing actions and targets
- Planning strategic objectives with specific actions and key performance indicators with timescales
- Understanding the strengths and gaps within your business
- Adding proven strategy process to your toolbox to be used again and again
If possible please bring a laptop with you. If you are unable to do so then please let Joanne know at email@example.com
This workshop is delivered by Oxford innovation’s Andrew Upton, a business coach with extensive leadership and management, strategic analysis and planning experience. You can air your thoughts and network with other businesses in this relaxed and confidential setting.
Places are limited so your business gets the attention it needs; be sure to secure your spot by registering soon.