Shoebox SWAP Workshop
Sign-up by the end of this month to participate in the Swap on the third Tuesday of next month!*** (Switched to 3rd Tuesday for October due to the 2nd Tuesday falling during the week of our Retreat).*
Here's how it works:
1. Sign up to participate. Please be courteous of the others who have signed up and only sign up if you are committed to participating fully in the swap. We don't charge a fee for the swap, unless we start having repeated incidents of people signing up and not following through with their commitment.
2. Create a Card (A2 format preferably) as your Sample.
3. Create basic card kits for each participant with supplies needed to recreate your card. Envelopes included if your card is other than A2 size please.
We will let participants know how many kits they will need each month, at least a week before the swap workshop.
4. Load up your shoebox with the tools and supplies you used to create your card (i.e. stamps, inks, dies, punches, embellishments, etc.)
5. Bring your shoebox and card kits to the Shoebox swap.
6. Have fun recreating everyone's cards and go home with new ideas and a bunch of new cards!
It's a great way to get a bunch of new cards and learn from other crafters. And it's a ton of FUN!