At our cookie class:
-Bake at least a dozen cookies from scratch with our fool proof dough recipe.
- Decorate cookies with sugarpaste - cutters and freehand; textures and embossing
- Decorate cookies using the royal icing "flood out" method - learn how to pipe and then flood the biscuit
- Achieve the perfect consistency for each different use of royal icing when making cookies.
- Finish by piping detail where necessary and adding sprinkles to add interest
- Discuss packaging of cookies and biscuits and the most effective way to bag and tie cookies for presentation.