Bake a dozen cupcakes from scratch using one of recipes.
We will give you helpful tips and tricks to ensure that you gain the necessary confidence to always bake your cupcakes from scratch - with excellent results EVERY time!
In this class:
- We will discuss the importance of colour and theme selection and how critical this is to ensure that your cupcakes look as professional as possible.
- You will use several different decorative materials including sugarpaste, florist paste and buttercream.
- Learn how each material is used, how to colour and how to prepare each for use on your cupcakes.
- You will have the opportunity to use a large variety of cutters, veiners and other sugarcraft tools to create shapes, flowers, leaves and butterflies.
- Learn how to make beautiful handmade sugarpaste bows.
- To finish your sugarcraft decorations professionally, you will be shown how to use lustre dusts to achieve a further dimension to your already beautiful decorations.
- You will learn how to make buttercream and prepare the tops of your cupcakes, before covering them with smooth fondant icing.
- Learn how to use a wide variety of embossing techniques
- Complete your cupcakes with your professional hand made decorations and other embellishments.
- Tutorial on how to make smooth, fluffy buttercream, how to colour and flavour.
- Use nozzles and piping bags to create surfaces ready to decorate.
- You will be given a demonstration of buttercream swirls to decorate your cupcakes, before you make beautiful swirls on your own.
- Finish the cupcakes with your decorations for truly professional looking cupcakes