i-Teams is an exciting initiative involving early careers researchers from across the Norwich Research Park. Working collaboratively with peers and business mentors, the teams have been exploring and developing marketing and commercial opportunities for projects derived from existing academic research projects, to create an impactful business proposal.
The 2018 programme, which also included projects from the heritage sector for the first time, will culminate with the teams presenting their recommendations for the future development of the following research innovations:
• A cutting-edge tracking devices for scientific research and conservation (ENV)
• A mobile phone app to promote student wellbeing developed (PSY)
• An easy-to-use, mobile field phenotyping device (JIC & EI)
• Utilising an archive of advertising material in reminiscence resources (in partnership with the History of Advertising Trust)
• Marketing a pathway to engage people with mental health conditions with heritage records (in partnership with the Restoration Trust).
The team presentations will be followed by Q&A from the audience and experts.
Time: Arrival from 5.30 for drinks and canapés, presentations will start promptly at 6pm. Networking will follow at 8pm with further refreshments provided.
Venue: The Enterprise Centre, UEA, Norwich, NR4 7TJ
Please RSVP by emailing email@example.com, including any specific dietary requirements.