FOCUSING ACTIVITIES FOR CHILDREN
Teaching the Building Blocks of Meditation
June 18 –June 21, 2018
This program is for those interested in sharing the gifts of inner peace with children: parents, meditation teachers, yoga teachers, and educators.
This training program will offer many games and activities, as well as practical tips and ideas, for sharing with children ages 3 to 10.
During this innovative training program, you will learn to:
• Understand a child’s developmental needs according to their age
and to their level of consciousness
• Use activities to develop focus, attention, and concentration skills
according to the child’s age and readiness.
• Use the yogic perspective from Education for Life to address and
help uplift children’s energy
• Use the steps of Flow Learning created by Joseph Bharat Cornell
to guide children into moments of wholeness
• Create a safe space for children to access their higher Selves
• Lead children in simple breathing exercises, guided
visualizations, and deep relaxation
• Share inspiring affirmations and the power of positive thinking
• Develop energy awareness in children with the superconscious
living exercises and more
• Use nature, music, and the visual arts to raise consciousness and
This is a training program for adults only. Previous meditation experience is beneficial for program participants. Participants will receive a Letter of Completion.
For DETAILS and to REGISTER please CLICK HERE: https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/powereditor/creation?act=10203353926118996