Caroline highly recommends this workshop, learn how to predict future fashion trends - perfect for our fashion pathway students!
* Learn how to use your sketchbook to create your own trends and designs plus build a report for SS19.
* Research and develop themes to create mood boards, colour palettes, fabric analysis and silhouettes.
* This workshop will develop your essential investigative skills for university and a career in fashion.
* All students who attend will get their own personal access to use WGSN until November 2018.
We are so lucky to have Dan Bisson, Editor of Footwear and Accessories with an eye on all aspects of fashion prediction, join us from WGSNâ€™s London HQ to give our students their first insight into the fashion world of forecasting.
About Dan, your specialist tutor
* The content that Dan produces guides and influences future fashion trends, from luxury designers to high street fashion brands.
* Dan has extensive knowledge, designing for premium fashion houses such as Lacoste, Kurt Geiger, Topman, Ben Sherman and Burton, as well as an in depth understanding of pattern cutting, sewing, colour, material and product development.