Let's try something a little different...
As part of the April Season, we'll be running a Sealed Pack event in place of the usual weekly tournament!
Entry Price: £21.00 (Covers 5 Booster Packs per player on entry - 4 Mythical, 1 Awakenings plus Prize Support as below)
60 Mins per Round
Best of 3
Standard Prize Support - 1 Pack in Prize Pool per Player,
2 packs for 3 Wins, 1 Pack for 2 Wins, additional packs distributed among placing players with 1 Win.
PLUS Seasonal Promos - Holo Breach The Veil Promo for Participation, Foil Tenebra Promo for 1st Place
As mentioned, this Sealed Event will be part of the April Season at TGS Aldershot. All points from this tournament will be totalled and the highest ranking player over all 5 Mondays in April will receive a Shiny Tenebra Playmat!!!
£1 off All Lightseekers / Sleeve Purchases on the day
Snacks and Drinks available at the venue
Full range of accessories including deck boxes, sleeves and binders are available.
GETTING THERE & PARKING
We are located right in the heart of Aldershot town centre, easily accessible from the M3.
The best parking is located at the Wellington Centre car park, a few minutes walk from the shop.
Alternatively, Aldershot train station is just five minutes walk away.
See 'Booster Draft' at
In Booster Draft, players assemble their decks out of cards picked out of booster packs. Players are divided into equally sized groups of up to 8 people and each group is seated in a circle.
Each player is given 5 booster packs. They all open one of their boosters and pick out one card from it. After everyone in the group has picked a card, they pass the remaining cards to the person on their left. They then pick one card from the deck they received and pass it over to the left again. The boosters circulate like this until all cards have been picked out. The players then open their second booster pack to repeat the process, but alternate between passing to the left and right.
After all booster packs have been distributed, players need to build a deck using the cards they have picked out. There are a few key differences in how a Booster Draft deck is built compared to the standard ruleset:
- All heroes have access to all Elements to a basic level. This means that any player can play cards of any Element, regardless of what heroes they have selected.
- Each player can use up to two heroes. Whichever of the heroes has the greatest starting health determines the player’s starting health. They get access to both of the heroes’ traits and superior Elements.
- If a player didn’t pick a hero card during the draft stage, they default to a blank hero with 25 starting health, no traits, and no superior Elements.
- The deck should only consist of 30 cards in total (action cards and combo cards added together; this does not include the hero cards).
- The deck can contain any number of duplicate cards of action cards and combo cards alike (e.g. it can contain more than one copy of a combo card).
- There is no restriction for how many combo cards a deck can contain; as few or as many as the player wants (or has access to).
See you then!