Have you ever held in your pee because you were in an important meeting? Or postponed your lunchtime because you had a deadline to catch?
The demands of modern living have slowly disconnected us from our body, putting our physical needs at the bottom of our long list of priorities. Many of our physical discomforts (like chronic fatigue and body aches) can be minimized or prevented if we are sensitive to our body’s needs.
Our bodies are highly sophisticated works of art - capable of self-regulating and self-rejuvenating. Body Intelligence Yoga is designed to strengthen our mind-body connection, so that we can work together with our body to live healthy and energized. Rather than treating our body as an inconvenience that needs to be medicated every so often, imagine what it would be like if we could tap into our body’s natural healing ability.
In Body Intelligence Yoga classes, you will:
- Increase awareness of your amazing body in a wide range of movement (in yoga poses and daily activities like climbing stairs)
- Learn to bring mindfulness into your daily movement patterns to increase energy flow and prevent injury
- Progressively tune into your body, and experience life more fully “in the body”
- Discover the emotional connection with the different organs and regions of your body
- Empower yourself to make conscious decisions for increased vitality
Please bring your own mat and water.
Thurs 19 Apr 2018, 11.00am - 12.30pm
Walk-in @ SGD33 per session
Yoga Lovers Package: SGD160 for 6 sessions
Email : email@example.com
Whatsapp / Text : +65 97356932
Call +65 6222 5114