Join us for an in depth class on pendulums. Even if you've used pendulums before, this class will have different techniques and exercises to help you master this special divination. This is an interactive, experiential learning class. Sign up and get an online login for life time access to the course, your own pendulum and chart for FREE. They are normally an extra $25. Beginner, intermediate and advanced are welcome.
What Is A Pendulum?
It is a crystal, pendant, ring or other lightly weighted object and attached it to a necklace, chain, rosary, string, ribbon, string or strand. It is dangle over words, letters, objects, a person, maps or a yes/no while a question is posed to it. The pendulum response with movement or lack thereof. This divination is also called radiesthesia. Radiesthesia is a word originating from Latin meaning sensitivity to radiation. A dowsing rod or pendulum can amplify a diviners/dowsers sensitivity to electromagnetic fields to better locate people or objects and read energy.
What Do I Receive?
In this class you will receive your very own pendulum (you get to choose which one suits you), 2 charts and information printouts on how to use this divination. Life time access to our online course https://jeysics_institute.teachable.com/p/mastering-the-pendulum
What Happens In The Class?
We will start with a short history, the basics (programming and formulating appropriate questions), the 13 clairs (psychic senses) then move into techniques and exercises.
• Remote Dowsing (read a world map and make global predictions)
• Lost object (an object will be hidden in the office building that we will locate)
• Health (read someone's body and chakra system as it relates to their health) ***Two massage beds will be set up in the other room to make it easier to read the body***
• Truth or False
• Spirit Guides communication through a pendulum
• Confirmation of psychic impressions
• Locating a person
What Do I Bring?
Yourself, water to drink, notebook and a willingness to read and be read.
• You may sign up and pay through paypal and credit card by sending $60 to Jevixdluv@gmail.com or use https://www.paypal.me/Jeheyvy
• You may sign up through etransfer by sending $60 to Jessica Perry, Jevixdluv@gmail.com ***Preferred***
• You may pay $60 in cash in person at 2910 Commercial Dr. Office 7, Vancouver BC Canada V5N4C9. This option is only offered if there are available seats left on the day of the event.
You are welcome to ask questions, bring a friend of family member, but remember to RSVP +1 or +2 or more. Space is limited so confirm your seat today. 12 max. There is parking on the Drive and on 13th, we are adjacent to the BCPS building, the door to the right, up the stairs and the door with all the hearts and flowers on it.
If you would like to purchase your own world map for remote dowsing and global predictions. I am selling three for $10 each.
Facilitator: Jehey Vy a licensed esthetician for over 9 years, certified energy healer, reiki practitioner, holistic life coach and psychic mentor. She runs multiple spiritual groups on meetup and has been a spiritual youtuber since 2009 where she's provided insight and meditations. Currently, she is in seminary training to become a spiritual director to grow our spiritual center and community. For more on me and what I do, please see the links below.
• Exact change is appreciated or kindly prepay online.
• Those who RSVP and are no shows three times will be removed from the group.
• We have limited seating, so we ask that you respectfully change your RSVP to not going 48 hours prior to an event you can no longer attend.
• Many of us are sensitive to smoke and perfumes, kindly refrain from smoking before an event or wearing strong perfume strong perfumes. Essential oils might be diffused in the air and light smudging might be done before the event.
• This class is an invitation to understand my experience and POV with the given subject; it is not a debating event. Please have respect for teachers and presenters, as well as, consideration for those who came to hear from those presenting by patiently waiting for the Q & A time that is usually given at the end of the event.
• Please do not bring children to the event, you must be 18 to attend.
• Kindly read the description of the event to answer questions before emailing me.
• Doors open 10mins before the event. Ideally, show up on time and not too early. Doors close 10mins after the start time.
• If there is something you feel was missing at an event, gathering or class, please message us directly. We do our best with our resources to provide spiritual events and appreciate compassionate suggestion. Please do communicate respectfully by asking questions/making comments in a respectful manner. Thank you