After school weekly horsemanship & lifeskills coaching program. TUE, WED & FRIs after school.
(Choose your preferred day within the booking system - be quick as limited to 6 riders each afternoon)
Each week, through horsemanship, this coaching group will work through the various self-leadership / emotional intelligence qualities that make great horsemen & horsewomen and those that also create and support a healthy self-esteem that extends this success into every area of their life.
Learning is best done through repetition & developing strategies to intergrate these qualities into everyday life.
- choices & consequences
- self awareness
* Participants can attend as their schedule allows.
* Cost is $25 per session, (24-48hr notice for schedule change). Plus subscribe to our Hack Membership for online revision materials.
* Flexibility for Tue, Wed or Fri afternoons (please advise your preference or suggest other days too).
* School bus available to doorstep from most schools.
* From 3:30 till 5:30pm (staff onsite from 3:30pm many participants arrive by bus approx 4pm).
* Ages 10 - 16 years.