Announcing our next Felting Class – Felted Wool Dryer Balls
In this class our instructor Patti will be teaching you and helping you to make these awesome dryer balls. Class is $25. In class you will be making 2-3 of these to take home with you. Here is why they are much better then fabric sheets:
People have been making wool dryer balls for years as an eco-friendly alternative to dryer sheets and liquid fabric softener, but wool dryer balls can do so much more than just eliminate chemicals from your laundry.
• They decrease drying time, saving you money on utility bills. (Especially helpful in the winter months!)
• Commercial fabric softeners and dryer sheets are filled with harmful chemicals and perfumes that coat your clothing, eventually ending up on your skin. These chemicals can be especially harsh on sensitive skin. There are no chemicals in wool dryer balls!
• Commercial dryer sheets can be costly and are thrown away after (normally) one use. Wool dryer balls can be re-used saving you hundreds of dollars.
• 100% wool dryer balls increase fluffiness and reduce static as dryer loads tumble.
• Dryer balls help to soften clothes naturally.
To register please call the shop at 720-340-9951 or got to our website www.thehiddentreasure2.com the classes page and fill out the form. We will send you a PayPal invoice for your registration. Class sizes are limited so pre-registration is required to reserve your spot and have the needed supplies for class.