Learn how to brand your business without breaking the bank!
If you're a business or a charity, with a great idea, there are some fundamental ways to tell your story on a budget and get your brand noticed. Join branding experts Michael Murdoch and Robbie Dale to discover the top tips and tricks to help an audience fall in love with your business.
Branding tells your story; it’s not just about a pretty logo! It's about the bigger thinking around the organisation. With a brand you can trust and believe in, any business can thrive. So whether you're launching or refreshing your brand, make sure you set solid foundations for growth.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- About Brand Theory, the fundamentals and best practice.
- How to test and validate your ideas about your brand
- How to write your Brand Positioning Statements and understand your ‘Why’
- How to name your business or product and help it stand out
- How to create your Value Proposition and present it clearly and succinctly
- How to bring your brand to life through identity, colour, fonts, images and illustrations
- How to create your Brand Guidelines