PLEASE read instructions on how to purchase tickets below before calling. Thank you.
Star Wars themed teatime dinner at The Ivy Tearoom May 2nd and 3rd from 6:30 – 8:30 ages 8 and up. Tickets are $38 per person and are all inclusive. Costumes are encouraged but not required.
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
1. Guests must first read and accept the list of rules and guidelines below before calling to purchase.
2. Call 505-507-5119 and leave a voicemail with the following information; your name, # of tickets you would like, #of children in party if any and what ages, if you have attended our parties before.
3. We will do callbacks in the order in which they are received to be fair to all. Everyone will have 24 hours to call us back if they miss our call. Thank you all for your understanding. 😀
Rules and Guidelines
1. Doors will open promptly at 6:30PM. We do not have a waiting area. If guests choose to arrive early, we suggest waiting in your vehicles due to weather fluctuations.
2. Our menu is set for the evening and we cannot make any substitutions on the food or teas. If guests have dietary restrictions please call us to go over your allergies. In some cases we can accommodate.
3. This is a themed dinner only. There will not be live entertainment or performances.
4. Due to the size of our tables, guests may be sitting with others. We suggest embracing meeting new people with similar interests.
5. We highly value both our staff and our guests. We treat every guest with kindness and respect and we appreciate the same. If staff members or guests mistreat one another they will not be welcomed back.
6. We pride ourselves on delivering our food and tea promptly. There will be menus at each table with descriptions of the tea and food to ensure this prompt service to each and every guest. We are happy to answer any questions about anything on the menu if there is any confusion.
7. Tickets are nonrefundable. However, if something is to arise please call us. We will do our best to resell the tickets. If we can do so we will happily offer a full refund.
8. We do ask for guests to arrive on time. Guests who arrive more than 15 minutes late may miss out on the first course. We pull the first course after 15 minutes simply to ensure that guests do not consume our food at temperatures and quality not worthy of their palettes.
Thank you all for your understanding. :) These guidelines are put in place to ensure each and every guest has an amazing experience and to offset any possible misunderstandings before they occur. If you have any questions about the information listed, please do not hesitate to call the tearoom at 505-507-5119.