Out of the Box Thinking (SessionID: 70003)
There are many reasons why we end up getting molded rather than unfolding ourselves...
* We make decisions without realising how we arrived at that answer
* We make a great many assumptions without questioning them
* We think about doing things based on what happened in the past
* Guru's and Experts are followed as a quick solution to our challenges
We seek to mold others without even realising it... but how?
Committing to being the best version of ourselves... and... helping others to do the same
Covered : In this 'learning session' we take a look at the way we look at solving our own problems... but additionally how we look at our engagement with others, our expectations and how we judge
* Taking responsibility
* Giving yourself permission (the ramp)
* Setting 'YOUR' intent
* Engaging with others and ego
* Making better choices that work for you and those around you
Duration : 90 minutes
Cost : Pay what you feel the value was to you
Why should you attend?
Many of us feel trapped... living a life which is neither fulfilling or making us happy... and yet we continue to live a life which (a) attempts to make others happy... (b) keeps the peace ... (c) meets the expectations of others
Why do we do this? ... and why should we continue?
This will help with partners, wives, husbands, children, mothers, fathers, colleagues, friends, associates, clients, suppliers...
What you will learn :- How to see the world from a different perspective. How to think differently, start being 'good selfish'... and to help others do the same; by example.
Who will benefit?
If you feel stuck in a rut... constantly battling against others... feeling pressured to follow the path of others... then
... this Learning Session will serve you well....