Exercise and Lose your fear of Investing
- Importance of #Savings v/s #Investing
- Never too late to start investing
- #Basics of investing in #Mutual Funds, #Fixed Income products and #Insurance
- #Learn to build your Investment #Portfolio
- Play an #online game with virtual money for better understanding “Finance GYM #Game”
- Participate in fun #quiz and games during the class for better understanding of concepts
#Laptops or Ipad’s are compulsory for the session.
Open only to #Women participants.
Participation fee Rs 3500 #includes course materials, tea/coffee and lunch.
Date: 14th Apr'18
Time: 10am to 3.30pm
Location: Vile parle (E)
Call on +91 7506932456 to #register
Payment link https://www.payumoney.com/events/#/buyTickets/april14
Binal Gandhi is the founder of The Learning Curve Academy. She has worked for close to 20 years in the areas of Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Corporate Strategy in senior roles at companies like GE Capital, Wells Fargo and MAPE Advisory both in the USA and India. She is a visiting faculty at SP Jain and NMIMS, where she teaches courses in Corporate Finance.
Niyati Patel has over 9 years of experience in the banking and financial sector. She was a Vice President at Bank of America, where she handled treasury services for both multinational and large Indian corporates. She is the Head of Faculty at The Learning Curve Academy and brings her experience in banking and finance when teachin the Finance GYM program.