In partnership with IVF Support UAE, this is an event for women coming together, to support other women to understand the impact of IVF and infertility on personal wellbeing.
Date: Sunday, April 8th, 2018
Time: 10am – 11.30am
Location: The LightHouse – Center for Wellbeing
Fee: Free-of-cost. Advance booking and payment required. Limited spaces available.
- Learn about the psychological & emotional impact of IVF & infertility
- Hear personal stories from individuals who have struggled with IVF & infertility
- Have the option to offer feedback to The LightHouse team about creating a free-of-cost monthly IVF & Infertility Support Group.
Who should attend:
- Individuals considering IVF or fertility treatments
- Individuals currently undergoing IVF or fertility treatment
- Individuals who have gone through IVF and/or fertility treatment
- Professionals working with IVF & infertility issues
About the facilitators:
Dr. Tara Wyne, D. Clin. Psy (UK)
Insightful, warm, compassionate and collaborative. I am a clinical psychologist with 20 years’ experience in mental health. My goal is to help individuals, couples and families to find relief from emotional trauma, and give them the building blocks to create the lives they want.
Farah Dahabi, LCSW (US)
Clinical Social Worker & Grief Support Specialist
I am a US-trained psychologist with extensive experience working with individuals suffering from grief and loss, trauma, illness adjustment, disability, caregiver burnout, and major depression.