If you feel like you are in need of a little positive boost in your life I invite you to join me this Spring to find out how yoga can help to bring positive change into your life. You will be welcomed into a relaxed, friendly, fun environment to move, breathe, relax and feel good.
Yoga helps to free your body from tension, reduce aches and pains, and improve your overall fitness. We also take time to simply be still... to breathe, relax and unwind. This helps to restore balance, and bring a bit of peace and calm into your life.
Yoga For All s a well rounded class which accommodates all levels. Beginners are most welcome and will be able to follow this moderate paced class. Each class is suitable to drop-in any time, but we will also build up to new challenges during each block of classes
WHAT BENEFITS WILL I GET FROM THIS CLASS?
* excellent way to improve overall fitness
* helps to ease out general aches and stiffness
* improves strength, balance and flexibility - leaving your body feeling free
* gives you time out just for you to relax, unwind and bring some more positivity into your life
* learn how breathing, relaxation and mindfulness can help to reduce stress and anxiety
* have fun exploring yoga with a welcoming positive group of people
IS THIS CLASS FOR ME?
* Ideal for complete beginners who want to try yoga
* Perfect for experienced yogis who want to finish the week with a well rounded group practice
* NB: This class is not suitable if you have significant injuries or mobility challenges
* If in doubt - please ask before you book
TIME: 9.30 am - 10.45 am
DATES: 13, 20, 27 April | 4, 11, 18 May
6 Wk Term €75
Drop In €15
To book your place - contact the Novara centre or text me your name + the course/ class you want to book to
Positive Living Instructor, Rachel: 089 238 3874