During the workshop, Rosemary will discuss how to:
• Use writing as a tool for healing and spiritual growth
• Jumpstart your writing and blast through blocks
• Uncover (and believe in) your secret genius
• Find the story that only you can tell
• Discover your own style and voice
• Develop a personal criteria for your work
• Set timelines that help you meet life-and-writing goals
• Use “exorcises,” credos and acronyms to facilitate your work
• Live in what Rosemary calls a continual “Creative Burst”'
• And most importantly, make writing as easy and fun as walking through clouds!
Participants are invited to submit a sample of their writing to Rosemary in advance if they wish. Six-ten pages of prose or six-eight pages of poetry can be mailed to her at 1205 Skidaway Road, Savannah, GA 31404.
She will also address, as discussed in her book Secrets of the Zona Rosa: How Writing and Sisterhood Can Change Women’s Lives, how to get the most out of a writing group, and also how to contribute to the discussion of others’ manuscripts in a meaningful way.
The Parker Ranch
May 11- May 13, 2018
Residential Fee: $430 (double occupancy) or $500 (single occupancy) includes lodging, wine & cheese meet & greet on Thursday, breakfast and lunch on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Non-Residential Fee: $370 includes wine & cheese meet & greet on Friday, breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Sunday.
To register, contact: Becky Hoover at email@example.com
Registrants will be invited to mail a short writing sample to Rosemary in advance.
If you have further questions, please Becky at 404-373-0566.