Advanced Matwork – AM
This 6 hour course held over one-day, progresses to Matwork to more advanced material, providing further options and challenges on the mat for highly conditioned clients. Exercises require a high degree of strength, balance and coordination.
What you will learn:
- Muscular initiation and sequencing of Advanced-level exercises
- Multiple variations for variety and intensity
- 13 exercises
Continuing education credits
STOTT PILATES 0.6
1. Advanced Matwork DVD, 3rd Ed.
NOTE: Also required from Level 1: Comprehensive Matwork manual
A number of required resources are available in languages other than English. Please click here for more information.
These resources are not available at merrithew.com, however you may want to purchase these as additional resources for your practice.
- Trail Guide to the Body, Andrew Biel
- Anatomy Flash Cards, Anne Gilroy
- Atlas of Anatomy, Gilroy, MacPherson, Ross
- Anatomy of Movement, Blandine Germain
- Muscular System Flash Pak, Bryan Edwards
1 per Student: Mat; Flex-Band® exerciser; Fitness Circle® resistance ring
1 per 2 Students: Foam Cushions A & C (in some cases, Foam Cushion C may be replaced with a Padded Platform Extender); Eco-Friendly Pilates Pad; Mini Stability Ball™
1 per 3 Students: Arc Barrel
Optional: 1 Spine Supporter
***The lastest date for registration is 20th of August 2018. All applicants need to complete the payment of full amount until this date.***
Course fee 9,700B
Download application here