Impact Seed and Cahoots are welcoming Perth leaders in non-profit, public and business sectors the chance to increase their knowledge in this emerging area of 'Impact Investing'. Impact Investing is investments made into organisations with the intention to generate actively-measured social and environmental impacts alongside financial return. The result is a shift from 'bottom line' to 'triple bottom line' thinking in its proven successful internationally and across Australia. Western Australia has no impact investment projects to date... so the opportunity is here!!
Want to learn about Impact Investing?
BOOK NOW! Spaces are limited.
These sessions are aimed at Management, Executive and Boards, but its an inclusive workshop and all people are welcome - we'll do our best to meet all special requirements.
Workshops will educate leaders on the following topics:
* Introduction to impact investment & different types of impact investment.
* National & International contexts of impact investments with examples.
* The critical nexus of measurement & investment
* Opportunities for NFP organisations, including case studies.
* Directors fiduciary obligations.
Catering (nibbles/share plates) & beverages (we encourage responsible drinking) are included in the workshop booking fee. Tickets can be purchased here: