With the rise of Blockchain Technology, and other distributed ledger technologies like Hyperledger and Tangle, a new asset class surfaced in the foregoing years. History is witness to the fact that whenever a new asset class becomes mainstream, the early
Keeping in mind the various red flags in investment, coupled with the fact that Investments are NOT likely to dry up, especially with regulations in place, it becomes imperative to spread as much as knowledge as possible to avoid massive capital losses.
With tips flying in from friends and family, not always backed by sufficient investment, and an accessibility like never before, the risk to the capital of the nation is at an alltime high
Some of the topics that will be covered in the seminar are:
- What is Blockchain? Use Cases of Blockchain. Why is Blockchain Internet 3.0.
- Brief Introduction of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Cardano and a few others.
- History of Money, the Financial System and Digital Currencies. (Bitcoin is not the first)
- Comparative Analysis of the Stock Market and Cryptocurrency Market.
- Value Investing and Strategies thereto.
- ICOs. Airdrops. Staking. Proof of Work. Proof of Stake. Proof of Capacity. Others.
- Differences between tokens and value behind each.
- Identification of Ponzi Schemes.
- Is this a bubble? If yes, how do I safeguard myself from it?
- Techniques to identify good and sound investments.
- Security Protocols to be followed while investing and dealing with Crypto-assets.
About the speakers
- Cryptal Consultancy, based out of Mumbai, is a Consultancy Firm involved in Cryptocurrency Analysis, Ratings and Research. We specialize in tailoring cryptocurrency portfolios catering to specific individual needs and upgrading security protocols at individual and institutional level.
- The Cryptal Information Series is aimed at spreading vital usable information surrounding the ecosystem of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies for a more learned and secure approach to technology development, practical application and value
Registration Fee :
Paytm - 9819329314