ART MAKING, HEALING and STRESS RELEASE: Creativity & Expressive Arts Workshops. DISCOVER WHO YOU ARE on the Spiral Path with Briana Goetzen, Expressive artist, writer, photographer, teacher, creativity coach
Join us for just one of these empowering and healing sessions in our gorgeous, light-filled new workshop space...or sign up for the entire series! Each workshop is $125. You will receive a discount if you sign up for a minimum of 3 workshops. All supplies are included in your fee, with the exception of one Canson XL Mix Media blank book, which you are asked to purchase for yourself.
What makes these workshops so unique:
The combination of ritual (awakening the senses), circling (the art of listening and being heard), spontaneous exercises that get us out of our judging minds, and the use of mixed media art supplies for creative expression (inviting in play, curiosity, and imagination).
These workshops integrate many modalities that will help calm your nervous system, get in touch with your deeper self, and utilize different areas of the brain. This integration allows for a greater sense of wholeness, vitality (a sense of aliveness), and feeling connected to community(tribe). Ultimately, creative expression, in a supportive and safe environment, can help heal your hurts and transform your life for the better.
Participants: NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE required. These sessions have been designed for at minimum 6 and no more than 12 adults who:
1) Are interested in improving health through stress-reducing activities, such as guided meditation, process-oriented art, writing, and creative movement.
2) Would like to find a group where you can come as you are, feel seen and heard, and return to your daily life feeling a little lighter and more supported.
3) Are curious about how art making, healing, and spirituality could improve your life and help you become more of who you are meant to be.
4) Would like to open new channels for self-understanding and personal development.
5) Value self-care and self-discovery. You've been looking for an opportunity to explore your creativity and express your inner world in a non-intimidating and authentic setting.
Months and Themes:
March, April- Creating Mandalas
May, June, July- Art Journaling
August, September, October- Collage for Healing
November, December- Mixed Media Poetry
Note: Attending all workshops within a theme allows for deeper understanding, as well as the building of artistic confidence. However, each workshop stands on its own so you may pick and choose those that work best for your schedule if you can't attend them all.
Questions? Briana at email@example.com
"I just have to say I've never taken an art class, but since you were teaching, I thought I'd give it a try, I didn't really know what to expect. I LOVED it. The process was amazing, I haven't 'let go' in probably years! I came home feeling energized and ready for more! I can't wait to experiment some more and implement what I learned from you. I have anxiety and letting go of thoughts and just going with my gut is super hard for me. It was liberating! You are an amazing teacher and have opened my world wide open! Thank you!" -Theresa