Come and discover how incredibly delicious breakfast can be when 100% free from wheat, gluten, dairy, sugar, soy & egg, but packed full of all the very best wholefood nutrition!
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day - it quite literally means 'to break the fast, break-fast' - we'll be teaching you why getting it right can make such a huge difference to your health and vitality.
Learn directly from Heath Daly (20-year naturopath and co-owner of The Raw Kitchen) and Amy Lloyd (nutritionist from Amy Lloyd Nutrition), as they explore the power of breakfast and teach you the following dishes, with tastings of each:
- Egg-free frittata with asparagus, mushrooms and a variety of other tasty fillings
- Gluten free savoury waffles topped with an avocado cilantro salsa
- Traditional Mexican liquid chocolate breakfast with a twist!
- An easy, filling & flavourful vegetable buckwheat kasha
- The most amazing thick, creamy & delicious Greek-style coconut yoghurt, loaded with good probiotics and made without any added sugar or artificial thickeners or additives
This workshop explores the options available to us to create meals that are nutrient dense, low allergenic, easy to make and of course, incredibly enjoyable. It's our goal to ensure that each recipe is tasty, satiating and leaves you feeling so great that you will go home wanting to make them again and again, and be ready to say goodbye to the typical carb-laden, sugar-laden, gluten and dairy-full dishes that make up the standard Australian breakfast menu!