Join us to explore and learn how relationships with donors can result in increased commitment to and support of our organizations. Every nonprofit, regardless of size, benefits from building donor loyalty.
In partnership with the Idaho Community Foundation, the Sanford Institute of Philanthropy at City University of Seattle is presenting a great lineup of fundraising leaders to inspire and teach ways to cultivate your donors to give and invest in your mission.
General William Shawver (ret.), Principal, Atlas Strategic Communications, Boise
Speakers and Panelists:
- Karen Bilowith, President and CEO, Idaho Community Foundation
- Keri Davidson, Director of Membership and Development, Idaho Nonprofit Center
- Rick Frisch, Former VP of Advancement, Boise State University
- Dan Peterson, Senior Associate VP & Chief Budget Officer, University of Washington
- Libbie Stellas, Director of The Sanford Institute of Philanthropy at City University of Seattle