February 17-23, 2019
ONLY 6 SPACES ARE LEFT!
Be.In the Moment with Kristin Cork
Deepen your connection to YOUR life ~ A journey into meditation, inquiry and the many layers of yoga
For several years Kristin has been lucky enough to enjoy the spaciousness of The Sanctuary at Two Rivers in Costa Rica! The Sanctuary at two Rivers is a private, boutique eco-resort nestled between two rivers on the southernmost tip of the Nicoya peninsula of Costa Rica. Explore where jungle meets ocean and the experience of peeling back the layers, going "inside" yourself and emerge brighter, lighter, freer! The gift of practicing daily yoga & meditation, hiking to sacred waterfalls, swimming in the pacific, relaxing in garden hammocks. Each meal will truly amaze, inspire and help re align your body, mind and spirit. Its so fun to hear the sounds of the monkeys and birds, pause and gaze at the vibrant colors of the butterflies, flora and fauna AND enjoy being warm & relaxed on retreat. Do as much or as little as you'd like.
This retreat is limited to 14 particpants-
6 spots are left!
What your retreat includes ~
- Morning Meditation and Yoga each day. Optional early evening lectures, workshops and/or gentle, restorative yin yoga led by Kristin. We will dive into the aspects of our practices that in a typical group class we may not have the time to explore. We'll dive thru the layers of mind, breath and body and each class will building upon the last.
20 hr. of Continuing Ed Credits are offered to yoga teachers and healthcare practitioners.
- 7 days/6 nights tropical, modern, zen jungle loft accommodations set amongst picturesque tropical gardens with observation decks, hammocks and jungle vistas. Private bathrooms and waterfall showers in each treehouse.
- Artistic-gourmet vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free cuisine. The talented plant-based chef at The Sanctuary creates three unforgettable Tropical Fusion meals per day inspired by the world’s greatest cuisines. Meals are designed around the seasons using Ayurvedic principles while incorporating the best and freshest local ingredients, herbs and spices. All organic produce comes from local Costa Rican family farms. - Wine with dinner :)
- Waterfall Wellness Ritual - an empowering adventure including a full body cleansing and exfoliating treatment using indigenous fruits, flowers, oils and herbs, a guided river hike, waterfall climb, meditation, sacred mineral pool plunge and healing abhyanga (self massage with jungle flower infused fresh-pressed coconut oil).
- Sound Healing Gong Bath. A transcendent experience including guided pranayama to balance and ground, gentle stretching to relax and heal, an other worldly gong bath, integration time in savasana and seated meditation.
- 40 acres of private jungle reserve with hiking and walking paths.
- Coral lined salt water pool lounging and stargazing. - Hammock snoozing, bird and butterfly watching. - Costa Rica taxes 13%
Additional costs to participants:
-Roundtrip airfare to and from Costa Rica (from San Jose recommended flying is on Sansa or Nature Air to the Tambor Airstrip).
-Airport transfers to and from The Sanctuary (40 minute taxi ride from Tambor Airstrip).
-Wellness services at The Sanctuary
-Excursions such as zip-line, surfing lessons, or Tortuga Island snorkel/beach picnic boat trip.
-Retreat center staff gratuity (suggested $10 per-person, per-night).
-Airport departure tax.
-Travel insurance, if desired.
Double accommodations - $2150 per person
Single accommodations - $2950 per person