On Sunday, March 18, the talented kitchen staff of the Noble South will team up with winemaker Todd Graff of Frank Family Vineyards for a four-course wine dinner at the Steeple in Mobile. Founded in 1992 by Richard Frank, former Chairman of Walt Disney Television and Telecommunications, Frank Family Vineyards is focused on producing small quantities of superb single-variety wines, available in only a handful of select restaurants and wine shops in the United States. For more information about Frank Family Vineyards, please visit www.frankfamilyvineyards.com. Showcased wines at this special event, which is being present by Southern Napa Fine Wine House in Daphne, will include...
• Frank Family Blanc de Blancs, Napa Valley '13
• Frank Family "Lewis Vineyard" Reserve Chardonnay, Napa Valley '15
• Frank Family Pinot Noir, Carneros '16
• Frank Family Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley '14
• Frank Family Petite Sirah, Napa Valley '13
• Frank Family Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, Rutherford '14
The cost of this dinner is $150 per person. Please call 251-375-2800 to reserve a place. The Steeple is located at 251 St. Francis Street in Mobile