Sundown Workshops are after-work hour training and information sessions focused on business topics including social media, personal branding, business development, and networking. Our goal is to educate, empower and promote idea-sharing among business professionals in a relaxed environment.
COST: FREE \ LIMITED TO 20 SEATS
Topic: Google My Business: 7 Things You Should Know About Optimizing Your Business Presence Online
Presenter: Vern Richberg
This workshop is designed to update the entrepreneur of ways to establish and optimize the businesses’ knowledge page on the internet’s most widely used search engine platform.
Why should you care about Google My Business?
Google My Business helps business owners manage their online presence across the search engine and offers the greatest impact for brands seeking local exposure.
Google My Business complements your existing website by giving your business a public identity and presence with a listing on Google, the most popular search engine in the world. The information you provide about your business can appear in Google Search, Google Maps, and on Google+.
1. To gain a clear understanding of Google My Business and how it can impact your business
2. Because you sell products or services to a local client-base
3. You place a high importance on customer reviews
4. To network and idea-share with fellow business owners
5. Digital marketing is a new endeavor for you and your business
Reasons our workshops provide value:
1. Each presenter brings invaluable knowledge, experiences and a fun approach to the learning
2. It doesn’t interfere with your workday
3. You will learn something new to help your business
4. Our after-workshop mixer promotes networking and relationship building
5. Participants come from diverse backgrounds and business sector
6. The cost is affordable