Register for "The Trainer Program" through this link:
- People interested in pursuing a career in Training.
- Recent Grads & Professionals (0 to 10 years of experience).
- University Students.
- Trainers who just started their career.
The Trainer is an initiative with the aim of building and accelerating the careers of youth trainers across Egypt.
Unlike TOT programs focusing merely on providing theoretical content, The Trainer gives will focus on 5 blocks:
1) Assess: Use of several psycho3metric tools to help the trainer be aware of different corners in their character that enable us to empower them as trainers to their fullest potential through pinpointing their points of strengths and working on their areas of development.
2) Coach: Through an ICF coach we are going to conduct one to one coaching sessions in order to create a developmental plan for the trainer in order to become the best version of their self as trainers. This will be the only phase that will take place during the whole program as we believe that the personal corner of” the trainer” is the most important aspect in any trainer.
3) Develop: Preparing you with all required content design & delivery models, techniques & methodologies by HRCI certified trainers.
4) Customize: In this phase, we will link the three past phases in order to customize a unique training for each trainer.
5) Brand: Branding you both online & offline to accelerate your exposure and experience gaining.
The program will give you over 35 hours of practice and taped facilitation with and without audience to provide you with comprehensive feedback. (Along with 15 hours of scientific theories and theoretical models)
Also, you will have the chance to get both paid training opportunities around multiple co-working spaces across Egypt & unpaid offers to practice and expand your network, thus guaranteeing kick-starting your career.
***Places are limited
- Start Date: 11/4/2018
- Program Duration: 5 weeks, 35 hours, 10 sessions.
- Your investment: 3,000 EGP (Early Bird will get 10% discount to pay 2700 EGP IF THEY REGISTERED AND PAID BEFORE SATURDAY 31ST of MARCH )
- Payment Details: You must pay 50% before the first day of the program, and the other 50% by the 4th session.
- How to book your seat by paying: Through AlMaqarr Coworking Space GREEK CAMPUS
Through Vodafone Cash: 01113100619 (This is a Vodafone number)
- Time & Days: (2 Days per week: Wednesday & Sunday 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm)
- Address: AlMaqarr Coworking Space GREEK CAMPUS
After filling the application, a mail will be sent containing the next steps within 48 hours.
Know your Trainers:
- Amr Elselouky: https://goo.gl/suuXJd
- Graduating from the GUC with a double major in Marketing & HR, Amr founded TEDxGUC while being the Talent Management Vice President for AIESEC GUC. With multiple internships in Nestle, Microsoft & Unilever, Amr decided to shift his focus to the social entrepreneurial world, working as a Training Specialist at Emmkan. Meanwhile he got accredited as an HRCI certified trainer. Later on he founded CampUs which is an INJAZ awarded winning startup, which led him to travel to the Silicon Valley to be mentored and trained in many companies like Facebook, Google, Apple & Uber. Amr also works as Key Accounts Sales Manager at Mars-Egypt and has trained and mentored over 20 student activities across Egypt. Recently, he has been featured as one of Egypt 25 under 25 most influential entrepreneurs by Startup scene.
- Wael Farag: https://goo.gl/HZTsjI
-Corporate Coach at Edge Consultants.
-trained multinational and local companies such as EMC2, SIEMENS, RICHBAKE, PepsiCo, etc...
-Associate Certified Coach (ACC) in Egypt accredited from ICF (International Coach Federation)
-Training Director (2015-16)at the Egyptian Pharmaceutical Students’ Federation, where he was responsible for implementing training systems in 30 associations in 30 faculties of pharmacy all over Egypt
-Certified trainer from HRCI
-Certified NLP Practitioner from American board of NLP