Meek floral assistant Seymour finds a new breed of plant he names Audrey II, after his coworker crush in this irresistible Broadway and Hollywood musical. The foul-mouthed, R&B-singing carnivore promises unending fame and fortune as long as Seymour keeps feeding it BLOOD. “This horticultural horror will have you screaming with laughter....” – New York Post.
• Regular Adult tickets are $23; Senior and Students are $19; Thursday performances (June 7, 14, and 21) are $19 for everyone.
• The performances are Friday-Sunday, June 1-3, Thursday-Sunday, June 7-10, Thursday-Sunday, June 14-17, Thursday-Saturday, June 21-23
• Season Pass Holders may purchase tickets starting May 2nd.
• General Public sales begin May 9th.
• An Opening Night Gala with refreshments following the show is open to all who purchase tickets to the June 1st performance.
• Patrons may order tickets online at TheVLT.com or through the box office. For more information on tickets, call 541-344-7751 or send an email to email@example.com. The Very Little Theatre is located at 2350 Hilyard St. in Eugene.