In 1988, May 7 was announced before Congress as National Homebrew Day. The American Homebrewers Association (AHA) created AHA Big Brew as an annual event to celebrate National Homebrew Day around the world. AHA Big Brew is held each year on the first Saturday in May.
This year we will honor National Homebrew Day and AHA Big Brew Day on Saturday, May 5th.
Here's the idea:
- Brewers bring their own kettle, burner, and propane and will brew on our large front sidewalk.
- It will be like booths of brews that people can walk around, meet other brewers, and see what each other are brewing.
- Brewers can purchase their ingredients for 20% OFF at The Winemaker's Shop if they are participating.
- WE WILL PROVIDE the Water and Sanitizer for your brew and equipment.
- The event will be Saturday from ~12-6pm.
If you know you would like to join us, an RSVP would be appreciated so we can know how to best prepare and supply.