Alberta’s First Comprehensive Meditation Teacher Training Starts September 2018!
This 200-Hour Meditation Teacher Training has been consciously developed to provide the principles and methodologies of various meditation styles with a heavy focus on mindfulness and yogic meditation. Study will include history, theory,and practice as well as proper techniques for sitting, self-care, teaching methodologies and how to teach to specific populations.
Upon completion, you will have the practical and theoretical knowledge to incorporate meditation into your personal life, yoga/mind body environments, professional teaching, or clinical practice.
The training will conclude with a 4-day retreat to bring together all the learning through practice, review, dyading and advanced practices.
What you will learn:
• What is Meditation?
• Global History of Meditation
• Philosophy behind popular meditation theories
• How and why Meditation works
• Mindfulness Meditation
• Yogic Meditation
• Somatic Meditation Practices
• Teaching Methodology
• Meditation Props & Physical Body / Self-Care
• Creating Ceremony, Alters and Dedicated Spaces
• Complementary Practices such as: Trance Dance & Restorative Yoga
Click to our website and learn more about how this meditation teacher training can help you deepen your practice and career.