Babywearing 101 is the perfect class for expectant and new parents who have little to no experience in babywearing. Babywearing is a learned skill that you can practice and accomplish while pregnant or after your little one arrives. This class will show you how babywearing may benefit your family, and gives you the opportunity to see different carriers in use.
You can expect to learn the following:
* How babywearing plays a role in Infant physiology
* The benefits of babywearing for caregiver and child
* The main types of carriers and how they work (Sling, Wrap, Mei Dai, Soft Structured Carrier)
* The pros and cons of each carrier style
* How to confidently choose a carrier that suits you and your lifestyle
* Safety guidelines and checks
After the presentation, there will be time for parents to try on different carriers and ask any questions you may have.