We are trying something new at the Buffalo Dinner Club and hosting a Dinner event on SATURDAY March 24th from 6 -10 pm at the Gypsy Parlor on Grant St.!
Fuel up on internationally inspired cuisines in one of the most eclectic atmospheres in the city before you go out for the night! The food is delicious, the cocktails are unique, and the people that work here are pretty awesome!
Tickets are $40 which include the following:
1 specialty Gypsy Drink choice
-Gypsy Juice- Apricot, Ginger, Lemon, Currant, your choice of booze
-That Bitch Genny-Genesee Beer, Orange Juice, Bitters
1 Choice of an Appetizer:
- Summer Rolls- Field greens, jicama, pepadew, jalapeño, sesame, rice paper, Peanut Sauce
- Gypsy Noodle Soup- Chicken Thigh, Roma Tomato, Mirepoix , Tagliatelli
1 Choice of Entree:
- Cuban Pork- Vegan Yellow Rice and Black Beans, Candied Plantains
- Bison Meatloaf- Fresh bison, wrapped in bacon with house ginger BBQ glaze, baby red and parsnip smash, roasted seasonal vegetables.
- Vegan Ramen- Miso, Tofu, Ginger, Sprouts, Sesame, Scallion, and leeks
- Papanasi - Romanian, Fresh Fruit Preserve, Almonds, Powdered Sugar, Cottage Cheese Deep Fried
This price includes tax, but please remember to TIP YOUR SERVERS AND BARTENDERS!! Thank you!!
The Gypsy Parlor is one of the Participating Restaurants of the BDC Membership Program so remember if you become a VIP Member, you get 15% off of your food every time you dine here!!
Expand your horizons with the BDC at The Gypsy Parlor!