I am delighted to welcome Kim from Kim Kinsella Therapies to our group to talk about Homeopathy for pregnancy and families. This complimentary therapy can be used to ease the symptoms of pregnancy and is safe to use whilst breastfeeding and with babies and children. Join us to find out more.
We believe connection and reliable support create an environment for positive parenting experiences.
We believe that women thrive in communities of like-minded women.
That's why we create and host events where like-minded people have opportunities to meet, connect, feel supported, accepted and really enjoy the experience and we are inviting you to our next Brighter Beginnings session.
Brighter Beginnings sessions are for expectant, adopting and parents with babies under 1 and offer an opportunity to;
- Meet other parents and parents-to-be,
- Share ideas and experiences
- Access antenatal/ breastfeeding/ postnatal support
- Focus on different ways of looking after yourself now you are a parent or parent-to-be
- Find out about other groups and services in your area
- Share the triumphs and challenges of your parenting journey
-Give your baby/ ies opportunities to play, learn and socialise through heuristic play, treasure baskets, a baby area and space to run around.
Drinks and snacks provided.
BOOKING is preferred to enable us to prepare for the session - Email, comment or click 'going' on this event and you will receive information on making a direct payment.
Payment options for this term;
- Full term 6 weeks @ £27.50 (includes 1 free session and 20% off all other groups and services offered by Womb to World)
- Pay-per-session - £5.50 if booked and paid for in advance
- £6 if paid on day.
Concessions are available for low incomes.
Additional £1 per child for minded children.
If you know someone who might like to join us for this session, please share.
Facilitated by qualified and experienced Antenatal, Postnatal and Early Years Practitioner Cathryn Dorling, from Womb to World.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This session is unsuitable for children over one.