In human body change and transformations are happening all the time, even when we sleep our body work hard on keeping us alive.
Food that we eat is the trigger factor for initiating biochemical transformations with one purpose – to produce energy to sustain life.
Conventional medicine says it is Thyroid gland that is in charge of metabolism(transformation) and energy production, but Holistic medicine says Thyroid gland is only part of the transformational system of the body, and its performance depends on synergistic work with other organs.
In lesson 2 we are going to learn about:
1. How body generates its energy?
2. Interrelation of Thyroid gland with other organs.
3. How are you different from others?
4. Can "one size fit all" diet actually fit all?
5. Diets and herbs to balance metabolism
Theoretical part :
1. holistic self evaluations of body type (several evaluations will be done during the lesson ) Focus this time will be on thyroid gland and kidney /adrenal evaluations.
Practical part :
Preparing food for supporting people with low and high metabolism ( cost of food will be shared between participants )
We shall make 2 recipes for 2 opposite constitutional body types
Price : Dk.600.00 for non members of Think ,or non members of Harmony health class.
50% discount for students and members of Think.
Payment : mobile pay 50503005 , or at the door