The 2nd Thursday of every month, the best crowd gathers for the Thornton 2nd Thursday Wine + Art Walk. They come to celebrate the community, art, and partake in an evening of sights, sounds, food, shopping, and some tasty tastings all along the walk!
$15 (Cash only) gets you a glass and a map of over 25 businesses that will be offering you a tasty tasting! Along the way we have Live Music, Art Vendor's, DJ's and all sorts of fun!
Glass pick up is at
801 East Washington Street
Orlando Fl 32801
Soco Thornton Park
Jax Thornton Park
World of Beer
Metro Express Pizza
Pizza at Lake Eola
The Stubborn Mule
Make- A -Wish
Anthony's Thornton Park
Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming
The Truck Stop
Lambs Eat Ivy
Maxine's on Shine
The Guest House
1) $5 flat rate parking at Olde Town Brokers (11 N. Summerlin Ave)
2) Thornton Park Parking Garage with entrance on N. Eola Dr near E. Central Ave
3) Post Parkside Parking Garage with entrance on S. Osceola Ave near E. Central Blvd
4) Valet on Eola Drive and Pine Street by The Stubborn Mule & The Abbey
5) Street parking is available
See you at the Thornton 2nd Thursday Wine and Art Walk!
You may contact Jason L Lee at 321-695-8266 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about Artist participation.
Thornton Park District is an entity, made possible through the interest, efforts and generosity of the City of Orlando Main street Program as well as our many members and volunteers. Proceeds go to the Thornton Park District a Nationally Accredited Main Street