****MUST ENROLL AT THE STORE TO PARTICIPATE!****
Cost: Free for Training Members, $100 for Non-Training Members
The goal of Handgun Fundamentals is for responsible gun owners to gain confidence and increase their ability to safely handle and employ a defensive handgun.
By the end of this class, the students will know how to use the controls of modern defensive handguns, load a handgun, unload a handgun, clear a handgun, and shoot a handgun accurately.
Other topics will include:
• Storing a handgun in the home
• Holster selection
• Alternative carry methods
• Profession and lifestyle considerations
• Safeguarding our love ones
• Firearms as a tool
• Firing various handguns (size, caliber, and types)
• Hearing protection
• Eye protection
• A handgun chambered in a defense caliber (.22 are more than welcome)