Beginners Trail Running in ticknock by JuJu Jay at your pace on the beautiful Ticknock trails though the forest & around to the Wicklow way contouring the forest tree line looping back around & descending down to the parking looking over Dublin bay! WOW!! Sounds fun huh!! And no better guide & then juju him self helping & teaching the ways of trail running to those that want!
• Meeting point will be at the mountain bike hut carpark just as you drive in the main gate.
• Starting at 11:55am after warm up drills.
• Trail shoes a MUST on this route.
• Terrain has hills, track of sand, rocks, wet & some snow!
• Beginner run means at your own pace but you must have ran some trails b4 for this event.
• It’s not for total beginners.
• Route is approx 6/8km pending on group.
• Please dress in warmer running gear but don’t over dress as your body heats up fast when running! Less is more when running.
• This event is limited SO BOOKING a place is important. It’s free to put your name down but on the day it’s kind donations- info below.
• All runs / events lead by JuJu Jay
I never EVER charge anything for my runs, hikes or bootcamps but for the sake of good karma kind Donations are welcome :-)
M, S, R, / JuJu Jay holds no responsibility of any nature damage or injury suffered by a participant who takes part in any run's or events held by M, S, R, or JuJu Jay and takes part at their own risk and is fully responsibility for their own safety, support and equipment.
have fun & be safe…