JuJu Jay will be on the Ticknock trails from 10am teaching introducing to trail running skills to a beginners trail run & then it’s time to let go for a juju pace trail run.....
Who’s up for joining ??
• Trail shoes a must.
• Rain / wind jacket with hood.
• Gloves, Hat or buff a must.
• Vest with what you need for few hours on the trails .
• Working bright headlights a must.
• Meeting soon after my beginners group run at the mountain bike hut.
• Route will be wild!! With something for all.
• Pacing anything from 3min km to 7min km for anything upto 30km
• Map & compass for those wanting to turn back.
• This Route is lead by JuJu Jay
I never EVER charge anything for my runs, hikes or bootcamps but for the sake of good karma kind Donations are welcome :-)
M, S, R, / JuJu Jay holds no responsibility of any nature damage or injury suffered by a participant who takes part in any run's or events held by M, S, R, or JuJu Jay and takes part at their own risk and is fully responsibility for their own safety, support and equipment.
have fun & be safe…