****** Adventure trip of Moola Chotok ********
Early birds gets a discount of Rs. 8000
Group discounts are available
Hurry up book your slots now
limited Slots available
The Most Awaited Adventurous Trip Is Here
Moola Chotok waterfall is surrounded by #greenery and #toweringrocks. The attractive #cities and #waterfalls attract the #tourists. The waterfalls are known as #Chotok.
ITINERARY / DETAILS:
2 Days – 2 Nights
HARDCORE in terms of traveling & trekking
(those who are not good at trekking or traveling on pickups onrough roads are discouraged from joining in)
Rs. 9000/= per head
Group Discounts are Available
- Transportation (Karachi - Khuzdar - Karachi)
- (4x4 SUVs) from Khuzdar to khuzdar
- 5 Time Meals during the trip
- refreshment and cold drink
- Guest House Rooms/camps
- Professional dslr photography
- photography with waterproof camera inside waterfall
DAY 1: Friday,
10:30 PM: Meet Up in Karachi
11:00 PM: Departure from Karachi
DAY 2: Saturday
07:00 AM: Breakfast at Khuzdar
08:00 AM: Departure to Moola Chotok
01:00 AM: Arrival at Moola Chotok
03:00 PM: Lunch at Moola Chotok
04:30 PM: Visit of Water Stream
09:00 PM: Dinner
Night Stay in Guest House/ camps
DAY 3: Sunday
07:00 AM: Breakfast
08:00 AM: Visit of Water Stream
11:00 PM: Departure for Khuzdar
03:30 PM: Lunch at Khuzdar
04:30 PM Departure for Karachi
11:59 PM Arrival Back in Karachi
FACILITIES NOT INCLUDED:
1- Personal trekking equipment.
2- Personal Clothing
3- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
4- Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
5- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
LIST OF MEMBER'S PERSONAL EQUIPMENT:
-Lighter or match stick
-Sandals / Chappl(s)
- Personal Clothing
- Swim Suit(s)
- Bed Sheet(s)
TRIP COST: 8000 Per head
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking.
• However, the Company may cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
For booking and Details: