The Breathing Basics routine is a breathing and movement sequence that looks and feels in some ways like a very relaxed yoga session.
Sessions last for 90 minutes and include floor exercises, sitting, walking and standing practices.
The sequence is based on rehabilitation principles of
* neurodevelopmental progression
* motor learning
What are the benefits? Regular practice of the Breathing Basics:
* improves posture, core stability and movement patterns,
* relaxes your nervous systems
* helps you to maintain an optimal and “functional” breathing during daily life.
* Restores nasal and diaphragmatic breathing
Who are the practice sessions for?
All are welcome.