Travelography Adventure Club announces the first trip for the season to the Murree of Sindh.
Gorakh is an amazing getaway for the people of Karachi, where they can enjoy cold weather even during summers and amazing landscapes without going to outlying areas of the country.
Join us for an exciting two days tour to Gorakh Hills which includes Jeep safari, Star Gazing and Bonfire.
Cost per person: 7,000/-
Group discounts are available for groups of 5 or more!
Gorakh Hill Station is located in the Daadu district of Sindh. It is at an elevation of 5,689 ft. above sea level. which makes it the highest point in Kirthar Range & therefore the highest point in Sindh. Gorakh also marks the provincial border of Sindh and Baluchistan. It has gained much popularity recently due to its unique natural beauty, its views of sunrise and sunsets and due to its windy atmosphere. At night, a stary sky comes out to play making a trip to this place even more fruitful. If it is a full moon night, then the nearby hills can be seen illuminated and that is another beautiful sight altogether.
Total time of the trip: 2 days, 1 night
Starting Time & Date: 12:00 AM, Saturday, 14th April 2018 from Karachi. (Friday Night)
Ending Time & Date: 9:00 PM, Sunday 15th April 2018 at Karachi.
Last date of booking: Tuesday, 10th April 2017
Day 01 (Saturday, 14th April 2017)
-12:00 am: Departure from Karachi (Friday Night)
-6:00 am: Breakfast at Sehwan Sharif
-7:00 am: Departure for Wahi Pandi
-8:30 am: Arrival at Wahi Pandi
-9:00 am: Departure for Gorakh by 4×4 Jeeps
-12:00 pm: Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station
-1:00 pm: Lunch
-4:00 pm: Tea time
-4:30 pm: Short trek to Benazir View Point (30 mins)
-8:00 pm: Dinner is served
-9:00 pm: Bonfire
Free time - Overnight stargazing (optional)
Night stay in camps (4 per camp)
Day 02 (Sunday, 15th April 2018)
-07:00 am: Breakfast at Gorakh
-8:00 am: Departure for Wahi Pandi via Khawal Luck Pass
-9:00 am: Arrival at Khawal Luck Pass
-10:30 am: Departure for Wahi Pandi
-12:30 pm: Arrival at Wahi Pandi
-1:00 pm: Departure for Sehwan
-2:30 pm: Arrival at Sehwan (Lunch)
-4:00 pm: Departure for Karachi
-9:00 pm: Arrival Karachi (End of Services)
Note: Basic deviation in the itinerary is normal.
-Air Conditioned transport (Karachi-Wahi Pandi and Wahi Pandi-Karachi)
-4x4 transport (Wahi Pandi-Gorakh-Wahi Pandi)
-Camping accommodation at Gorakh (4 participants per camp)
-Breakfast (2), Lunch (2) and Dinner (1)
-Basic First Aid kit
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
-Telephone calls, beverages and laundry
-Medical treatment on emergency basis
-Extra expenses in case of road blockage
-Any other item not mentioned above
Registration Form Link: https://goo.gl/forms/OlRlFfl162g58OEf2
For queries, feel free to inbox or contact at:
Muhammad Rafay : 03070217967
Ali Bin Tahir : 03343120829
Labeeb Muhammad : 03332666775
Terms and Conditions:
• All participants should arrive 30 mins before the departure time.
• Original CNIC and it's photocopy is a must for every member to carry all time during the trip.
• Gathering time at the Departure point is 12:00.
• Only 7 KGs of weight is allowed. Every member is responsible and have to carry its own luggage.
• Travelography Adventure Club needs to be informed beforehand of participants below 10 years and above 50 years of age. Participants requiring any special medical assistance shall also notify the management beforehand.
• Member must have to behave ethically with all the group members
• Travelography Adventure Club holds the right to call off the event in case of low registrations (below 12 registrations in this trip). If the event is called due to this reason, the participants who have paid the fee will be entitled to a 100% refund.
• Travelography Adventure Club is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Travelography Adventure Club is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function etc.
• In case of natural events such as rain or blockage of a particular route, Travelography Adventure Club holds the right to alter the route or itinerary for the safety of participants.
• Travelography Adventure Club may cancel booking at any time.
• Travelography Adventure Club may change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons and intoxicants(drugs) are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of Travelography Adventure Club, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither
I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation against Travelography Adventure Club.
- 50% refund of paid amount if cancellation at least 7 days before the event
- 30% refund of paid amount if cancellation is between 3-7 days before the event
- 0% refund of paid amount if cancellation is 72 hours (3 days) or less than 72 hours (3 days) before the event
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.