⭐️ DOG WALKING, PET SITTING AND CANINE FIRST AID COURSE NOW TAKING BOOKINGS F
For further information email: email@example.com
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE
Our Dog Walking, Pet Sitting and Canine First Aid Course is perfect for professionals who want to show their customers they have the knowledge and ability to care for their pets and be prepared should a pet need emergency treatment.
The course includes:
- Understand roles and responsibilities of Professional Dog Walker & Pet Sitters
- Understand roles, responsibilities and how to deal with problems/emergencies relating to the clients property
- Understand problems, injuries ad emergencies sustained by dog walker and dog whilst walking
- Understand current legislation, codes of practice and where to seek assistance
- Risk assessments and safety for people and animals
- Understand different types of breeds, health checking a dog and assessing behaviours
- Best practices and business operation
- Canine First Aid (how to treat injury, allergic reactions, stings, poisoning, choking, seizures, CPR, hypothermia and much more
A combination of theory and practical exercises (with some of our brilliant demo dogs), we aim to prepare you with the knowledge required should you ever be faced within your business and in an emergency situation.
Our course is accredited through the Open College Network West Midlands and each student will receive a recognised certificate for their learning.