For TICKETS go to:
Iliana Matos has been hailed by critics for her "powerful and intense style." María Luisa Anido, the Great Lady of Guitar, after hearing Iliana play, wrote to her: "I am impressed by your wonderful guitaristic art, and I am proud to know that a woman (and a Cuban woman!) came to such a degree of artistic perfection." Iliana Matos graduated from the National School of Art in Havana, where she studied with José Angel Pérez Puente.
She earned a Bachelor of Music in Classical Guitar Performance from the Superior Institute of Havana (her teachers included Rey Guerra, Miguel Bonachea and Jesús Ortega), and received a Special Diploma given to the most outstanding graduate for her artistic creative work. She continued her studies with Gabriel Estarellas at the Royal Music Conservatory of Madrid and graduated with a Master of Music Degree from de Extremadura University under Ricardo Gallén.
• Suite de Danzas Antiguas - Carlos Atilano
• Vals Op. 8, No 4 - Agustin B. Mangoré
• Serenata Española - Joaquin Malats
• Gran Jota - Francisco Tárrega
• Elegía a Benny More - José Antonio (Ñico) Rojas
Pipo y Arcaño
Saldiguera y Virulilla
• Divertimentos Tropicales - Eduardo Martin
• Danzas Rituales y Festivas - Leo Brouwer
I Danza de los Ancestros
II Glosas Camperas
III Tango Matrero