HEALING QIGONG COURSE
9 - 13 April 2018
6.30 - 9.30 a.m. at Tribal Village
5 days, 15 hours of useful practice + theory + chinese tea ceremony with sunrice, swimming and fruits...
Healing Qigong is part of the Teacher Training Program of Tao Traditional Family School of Qigong and Wushu. In Chinese it is called Longwangmen, which means – Dragon Kings Gate.
Gentle Healing Qigong based on a deep work with our attention, special kinds of gentle breathing and slow-motion movements or vibrations. This practice guides us to a meditative state of consciousness.
During Healing Qigong we will experience:
- 5 elements self-Qigong-massage – for refreshing and activating all the functional systems and organs of the body
- Sky and Earth breathing – which can be useful for ex. when we are tired, for self-healing of a physical, emotional and mental bodies, when we need to liberate ourselves from any attachments
- Energy ball – experiencing your own feelings of energy reality, what is useful for ex. when you give massages, practice Taichi, dance, for energy communication with people, animals or nature
- Energy channels cleansing – guiding energy inside of your body, communication with your organs
- Joints and vertebras cleansing – regular practice make your body light and flexible, putout pain
- Rebalancing – useful for ex. for normalization of blade pressure
- Energy body expanding - activating of the bioelectricity flow in our tendons moving out of physical body limits
- Tao embryonic breathing – deep massage of the abdominal organs
- Vibrations – it will recharge you, give bring deep relaxation and expel toxins from the organs and cellules
- Qigong meditation – different kind of breathing, deep cleansing and renovating your energy, space travelling, reconnection with your 5 sense, rejuvenation
- What is Qigong and Qi
- Energy body – energy centers, points, and channels
- What is Tsin, Qi and Shen, Tao vision of endless healthy life? What is after life?
- Practical Qi-vision of life - what is sickness, emotions, depression, love, parents, food, cosmos…
- What is Ying and Yang, 5 basic elements and how they are represented in our body and daily life
- System of personal practice. What to do if don’t have time for practice?
600q for 5 days, 20 hours, practice + theory
500q for those who have done other courses of our “Teacher Training Program” and early birds.
Discounts for Tribal Village citizens.
I’m open for exchange too. If you want to propose something, write to me a private message for more details.
400q for mayan people, or exchange.
Courses are conducted in English.
FIRST MEETING will be at 06.20 at Tribal Village garden at the Lake.
06.30 - Tea meditation.
06.45 - every day intensive Qigong session + theory + fruits and discussions. Bring your notebook.
After 09.30 feel free for swimming, sunbathing and having fun together or enjoying your solitude…
“Bed” Qigong – we will learn special exercises for waking up and going to sleep. You will practice it by yourselves in your bed just after and before your dreams. This will make our practice have a “24 hours effect” of the practice and enhance lucid dreaming.
COME and BE in Tribal Village any time when you want, enjoy SUNRISES and SUNSETS!
From San Marcos center towards San Pablo:
- take a walk (15-20 min)
- take a tuk-tuk (5 min), only 5q, say to the driver you want to go to El Mirador.
Walk down the stairs to the Lake and enjoy!
Look a map in the photos.
600q - for 5 days, 20 hours, practice + theory
500q - if you did before other curses and for "early birds".
400q - for local mayan people.
Discounts for Tribal Village citizens.
I’m open for exchange too. If you want to propose something, write to me a private message.
ANNA MIRONOVA gives classes and workshops of Qigong and Tai Chi Chuan, organizes retreats-traveling for a groups around the world since 2001.
Anna studied Tai Chi Chuan Chen style and Tao Qigong from chinese master and doctor of traditional Chinese medicine Wang Xian for more than 7 years of daily communication.
Champion of Russia in 2001 (Tai Chi Chuan), 1st dan, Judge of international competitions of Tai Chi Chuan, Teacher of Russian Champions (adults and children), Teacher of Qigong teachers, Master Reiki.
- morning silent tea ceremony
- fresh fruits after the practice
- swimming in the Lake!
- a lot of fun and deep inner diving
- free individual consultation about your personal practice
- you can live with us and be part of the community...
For any questions and more information about QIGONG COURSES:
fb: Anna Savitri Mironova
Tel.: 3 25 8 20 25