DYNAMIC QIGONG (IRON T-SHIRT)
15 - 19 April 2018
6.30 - 9.30 a.m. at Tribal Village
5 days, 15 hours of useful practice + theory + chinese tea ceremony with sunrice, swimming and fruits...
Dynamic Qigong part of the Teacher Training Program of Tao Traditional Family School of Qigong and Wushu "Longwangmen" – Dragon's King Gate.
Dynamic Qigong based on active breathing and movements, which are working as a pomp for expanding and intensive cleansing your energy. Boosting your Yang part.
This practice guide you through activity to the inner silence and peace.
Iron T-Shirt Qigong is very well known and popular between those who are practicing Marshal Arts, because it’s guaranty you a strong health, a hardy body, and it's get you ready for any surprises in the life.
During Dynamic Qigong (Iron T-Shirt) we will experience:
* Dynamic full body self massage – one of the best and simple medicine from stagnation energy as a cold, depression, fat and others.
* Sky and Earth breathing – what can be useful for ex. when we are tired, for self-healing of a physical, emotional and mental bodies, when we need to liberate ourselves from any attachments.
* Iron T-Shirt exercises – this is the main part of this course:
- 4 types of special secret breathing from Old Chines School of Martial Arts Qigong - Panlungmen.
- We will practice about 10-15 exercises. There will be some difference for men and women, for different state of your body and your needs in the life.
- These exercises switch on a powerful flow of your energy, wash out all physical, mental, emotional, energetic toxins from your body and life.
- This practice creates strong protection from any negative influences such as a cold weather, a virus attacks, emotional conversations with other people.
- Iron T-Shirt Qigong creates solid inner center and wide life space.
- Practice of Iron T-Shirt Qigong highly recommended for people before important moments of the life – as conceiving a child or a new projects, changing direction of life, meeting with partner of your life and others.
- These exercises create magnetic aura around your. It’s like Sunlight effect – everybody needs it and wants it.
* Energy ball – experiencing your own feelings of energy reality, which is useful for ex., when you give massages, practice Taichi, dance, for energy communication with people, animals or nature. Energy ball is especially effective after Iron T-Shirt exercises.
* Qigong meditation – different kinds of breathing, deep cleansing and rejuvenating your energy, space travelling, reconnection with your 5 senses. Final meditation is very important part of Dynamic Qigong, for balancing all of your expended energy and coming back to the center.
- What is Qigong and Qi.
- What is Ying and Yand.
- 5 basic elements in Tao and Vedic systems of Living Arts, how they are represented in our body and daily life. What is conflict.
- Energy body – energy centers, points, and channels.
- What is Tsin, Qi and Shen, Tao vision of endless healthy life, what is after life.
- Practical Qi-vision of life - what is sickness, emotions, depression, love, orgasm, parents, food, cosmos…
- How we can vine, keep or loose our life energy.
- System of personal practice. What to do if don’t have time for practice?
Tribal Village (El Mirador)
From San Marcos center towards San Pablo:
- take a walk (15-20 minutes)
- take a tuk-tuk (5 min), only 5q, say to the driver you want to go to El Mirador.
Walk down the stairs to the Lake and enjoy!
Look a map in the photos.
600q for 5 days, 20 hours, practice + theory
500q for those who have done other courses of our “Teacher Training Program” and "early birds".
Discounts for Tribal Village citizens.
I’m open for exchange too. If you want to propose something, write to me a private message for more details.
400q for mayan people, or exchange.
Courses are conducted in English.
ANNA MIRONOVA gives classes and workshops of Qigong and Tai Chi Chuan, organizes retreats-traveling for a groups around the world since 2001.
Anna studied Tai Chi Chuan Chen style and Tao Qigong from chinese master and doctor of traditional Chinese medicine Wang Xian for more than 7 years of daily communication.
Champion of Russia in 2001 (Tai Chi Chuan), 1st dan, Judge of international competitions of Tai Chi Chuan, Teacher of Russian Champions (adults and children), Teacher of Qigong teachers, Master Reiki...
- morning silent tea ceremony
- fresh fruits after the practice
- swimming in the Lake!
- a lot of fun and deep inner diving
- free individual consultation about your personal practice
- you can live with us and be part of the community...
For any questions and more information about QIGONG COURSES:
fb: Anna Savitri Mironova
Tel.: 3 25 8 20 25