Tripcat invites you on a short trip to Neelum Valley
Karachi’s too hot! How’s Kashmir in summers?
The temperature range in the time we are visiting Kashmir will be 13-23 degree Celsius. This is an absolutely comfortable temperature to enjoy a trip.
Experience Kashmir like never before with behtareen quality in munaasib price.
FAMILIES | COUPLE | BACHELORS |
Open Invitations for All
Start Date: Friday, 20th APRIL 2018 5:00 PM from KARACHI. -
End Date: Friday, 27th APRIL 2018 at KARACHI.
19,999 from Karachi
16,999 from Islamabad/Rawalpindi
Hotel Kashmir lodges or equal on TWIN/TRIPLE Sharing Basis
Registration Deadline: 15th April 2018
8 Days from karachi *Seats will be served on first come first serve basis*
DAY 01: (20th APRIL)
Departure from Karachi.
DAY 02-03: (21st 22nd APRIL)
Arrival at Rawalpindi Station
DINNER in Islamabad
Night Stay in Muzaffarabad
12:00PM Hotel checkout Short Stay at Dhani waterfall
Short stay in Keran
Dinner/Stay in Sharda
DAY 4: (23rd April)
07:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
7:30 AM leave for Kel/Arrangkel
Trekk from kel to Arrang kel
Trek back to kel Bonfire,
Dinner & Stay in Sharda
DAY 5: (24th april)
08:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
Hotels Checkout & Leave for Shardah fort
Then drive back to Keran
Dinner/Bonfire/Stay in Keran
DAY6: (25th Apr) 07:00AM:
Short trek to Upper Neelum point
12:00 PM Hotels check-out & Drive back to Muzzafarabad Evening stay/Dinner in Muzafarabad
Late night Drive back to Rawalpindi
DAY 7: (26TH April)
Breakfast in Rawalpindi
Leave for Karachi for Pindi station
Day 8: (27th April) Back to Karachi
- Travelling Cost From Karachi To Karachi
- Train fares (Economy) If you want to upgrade A/C Business, 5K would be Increased
- A/C Transport From Islamabad to Islamabad
- Jeep charges 4x4 (If any)
- Meals (Breakfast + Dinner)
- Live BBQ and Bonfire (One Time)
- All Tolls and Taxes.
- Guidance Services
-Driver expenses and allowances
-Entrance fee at sites and museums
-Sightseeing as per itinerary
-First Aid box
-Cook and Kitchen accessories (if required)
- Personal Expenses
- Boating, Games expenses
- Telephone calls, beverages and laundry
- Medical treatment on emergency basis
- Extra expenses in case of road blockage
- Any other item not mentioned above
- Monal and Bhurban expenses
- Porter for Personal language (Rucksack, Sleeping bags etc)
- Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
- Personal insurances of clients
- Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other, expenses of personal nature
NOTE: On adventure of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary.
It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC
•Camps and/or rooms are provided on 3-4 person sharing basis.
• Breakfast and Dinner is included in the trip but not on the days of train travel.
•Separate room and camp for couples will be provided at an additional cost of 5000rs for the whole trip.
•In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost occurred will be covered by the member and not the club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise the team leader can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• We are not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• We Are not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• We can cancel booking at any time.
• We can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days before Event
- A minimum number of 12 people is required to execute a trip
- if booking is cancelled due to unavailability of trip or seats then only 50% of the advance will be returned.
For more details contact:
Muhammad Uzair 0332-3349501
Murtaza Ali 0300-2500702